Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hunker down Leroy

Options
WessB
WessB Posts: 6,937
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
This one looks like it might get pretty close to ya...You and the Hen be safe....

Comments

• Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Options

I have been wondering if the storm would affect any of the egg'rs.

• Austin Smoker
    Austin Smoker Posts: 1,467
    Options
    My guess is he's like me.....wishing it was going to be MUCH closer. Don is a small little dude and the latest says he make landfall south of Corpus....closer to Frank from Houma....but now in Corpus. :laugh:

We all need the rain...
  • Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    Thanks Wess. Right now most of Texas would welcome a tropical storm. Two would be even better.

Unfortunately, it will probably just get some of South Texas wet. But there is hope that a low area over Louisiana will be pulled into our area and wet us down.

Some areas of Texas haven't seen a drop in seven months. Meanwhile, relatives in New Orleans are complaining about too much rain.

We'll live, but thanks for the good wishes.

Spring "Phart'n Dust" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
    I've noticed most Pharts are either dusty or muddy. :( I hope you Texans and other area eggheads get a rain that is "just rite". Ya'll be safe. ;)
  • Frank from Houma
    Options
    Brad is right - we're right in the middle of the cone of uncertainty ;) Could get interesting tomorrow night. National Hurricane Center says max winds of 60. Probably folks east of us will get more rain on the dirty side of the storm. Hopefully it doesn't spawn any tornadoes.
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    Hope you get some rain, Frank, and no nasty stuff from Don. If there's any moisture left over, can you send it up to Dallas?

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings