Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Tis The Season..

RascalRascal Posts: 3,352
edited 3:59AM in EggHead Forum
To get 'peachy'! Posted here before, was a 'Peach Cobbler' recipe from the BGE Cookbook. I made a few, minor changes, and here's the result..

PeachCobbler.jpg

I used unsalted butter and concocted my own self-rising flour. Taste test will be in a little while (or tomorrow morning in case my taste buds go to sleep too early)
: - ),,
·

Comments

• FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Looks gooooooodddd! I bought a box of locally grown peaches last weekend. About another day and they'll be ready to go in to something very similar.
    ·
  • RaleighGuyRaleighGuy Posts: 189
    It is definately that time of year. I think I could eat that whole thing right now if you put it in front of me with some vanilla ice cream!

"A word to the wise ain't necessary-it's the stupid ones that need the advice." Bill Cosby

Eddie

Raleigh, NC

·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,342
    Yum Yum Yum. Did your taste buds stay up? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • RascalRascal Posts: 3,352
    After a tough struggle, the taste buds won out! OMG, it was soooo good!! I altered the original recipe a tad, and will post my way if anyone's interested..
    ·
  • RaleighGuyRaleighGuy Posts: 189
    Please post.

"A word to the wise ain't necessary-it's the stupid ones that need the advice." Bill Cosby

Eddie

Raleigh, NC

·
  • RascalRascal Posts: 3,352
    I will, by tomorrow..
    ·
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

You have some real problems if you can wait to take a bit out of that cook. I'd be searching the freezer for some ice cream. Looks wonderful!

GG
    ·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,103
    definately post the recipe, our season should be in a few more weeks :)
    ·
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Man, that looks good!! No way I could wait, I would burn my tongue getting to that :laugh:
    Peaches seem to be extra good all over the country this season :cheer:
    ·
  • transversaltransversal Posts: 719
    I love peach cobbler............. B)
    ·