Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Tis The Season..

RascalRascal Posts: 3,360
edited 8:25PM in EggHead Forum
To get 'peachy'! Posted here before, was a 'Peach Cobbler' recipe from the BGE Cookbook. I made a few, minor changes, and here's the result..

PeachCobbler.jpg

I used unsalted butter and concocted my own self-rising flour. Taste test will be in a little while (or tomorrow morning in case my taste buds go to sleep too early)
: - ),,

Comments

• FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Looks gooooooodddd! I bought a box of locally grown peaches last weekend. About another day and they'll be ready to go in to something very similar.
  • RaleighGuyRaleighGuy Posts: 207
    It is definately that time of year. I think I could eat that whole thing right now if you put it in front of me with some vanilla ice cream!

Eddie

Raleigh, NC

• Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,347
    Yum Yum Yum. Did your taste buds stay up? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
  • RascalRascal Posts: 3,360
    After a tough struggle, the taste buds won out! OMG, it was soooo good!! I altered the original recipe a tad, and will post my way if anyone's interested..
  • RaleighGuyRaleighGuy Posts: 207
    Please post.

Eddie

Raleigh, NC

• RascalRascal Posts: 3,360
    I will, by tomorrow..
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

You have some real problems if you can wait to take a bit out of that cook. I'd be searching the freezer for some ice cream. Looks wonderful!

GG
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,501
    definately post the recipe, our season should be in a few more weeks :)
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Man, that looks good!! No way I could wait, I would burn my tongue getting to that :laugh:
    Peaches seem to be extra good all over the country this season :cheer:
  • transversaltransversal Posts: 719
    I love peach cobbler............. B)