Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Wok- Chicken Stir Fry

Options
calif.bob
calif.bob Posts: 5
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I tried my hand at chicken stir fry tonight. It turn out awesome. I impressed my famiy and thats hard to do. The only thing I would do different next time is just use the tops of the broccoli, the stems where tough. Looking forwrd to trying other meals in the wok.

Comments

• Judy Mayberry
    Judy Mayberry Posts: 2,015
    Options
    Bob:

The large broccoli stems below the heads will cook just like the flowerets if you do this:

Peel the outside of the big round stem, if you want (I never do), and cut them crosswise into coins, say 1/4" or so.

They're very good.
    Judy in San Diego
  • TheHandleGuy
    Options
    Wok cooking makes for some awesome, quick and easy meals. Keep at it and you will become an addict. Wok foods are amazingly healthy, tasty and easy to make.

Large BGE, Santa Maria Pit, Hasty-Bake Gourmet, MAK One Star Pellet Pooper,  26" Weber, 22" Weber Performer.  Most have custom handles made by me.

http://www.amlwoodart.com

"Just living from one cook to the next"