Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Felt like a child this weekend.....

Options
2»

Comments

• deepsouth
    deepsouth Posts: 1,796
    Options
    always awesome beli.
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    Hey Shane, TKS, first time I use the 3 eggs. XL - when we had around 20 people, L - 8 people & Mini - 3 people. Really worth it having different sizes
  • HoosierDan
    HoosierDan Posts: 76
    Options
    Beli, I always love your posts. They always make me feel like going on vacation. You have a beautiful family as well!
  • Fluffyb
    Fluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Options
    LOVE the pictures Beli! Looks like such fun and great food. Summer at it's best.
  • Beli
    Options
    Gfacias Jason, there's no going back once you have an egg, the moments & taste are something else
  • Beli
    Options
    Tks Dan, i have a fridge magnet at home which says, while you are here relax and leave all your worries behind :) usually ia that way with family & friends
  • Beli
    Options
    Tks Teresa, the garden is still recovering from this past harsh winter we had, gives me something to do on weekends as well
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Looks like you did as much cooking as I did Beli. Everybody looks like they are having lot's of fun. You will be tasting the smoked motz., and the smoked salmon.
    Looking forward to seeing you. I hope the ladies are joining you as well.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Beli
    Options
    Thank You Molly, really looking forward to go, started a new business in a different field, looking for someone to run it so I have more spare time for myself
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    I'll run it for you. I need a new gig anyway.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Beli
    Options
    Ok Molly, would love to have you in Monterrey, :laugh: think you might be overqualified
  • Smokinb
    Smokinb Posts: 103
    Options
    Great post. Love your pics. Valeria was working it in her photo. :)
    What a great pool view! Wow! Looks like Beli's is a fun place to be a kid...or grown up!
  • Beli
    Options
    Tks, Before my eggs, I used to fire my brick oven to cook for family & friends, it did a good job , cooks were nice & tasty but consumed incredible amounts of wood, it was very inefficient, now with the eggs I don't have that problem & cooking is much more accurate & enjoyable