Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Last weekends cooks

Options
mxdad
mxdad Posts: 47
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Started the weekend off a little early on Thursday. Began at Fresh Market not sure what I wanted to cook. The Racks of lamb looked great so the menu was set.
Seared both sides at about 550 for a couple of minutes pulled them and dropped the temp to around 350 until they were done. Simple rub on them of Salt, Pepper, Fresh Rosmary, garlic and EVOO. Fresh corn roasted on the grill and dinner was complete
fdfac5ce.jpg?t=1311113756
c16bf278.jpg?t=1311113793

Friday another trip to fresh market with no clue other than seafood. Ended up with lobster tails, Scallops, Shrimp. The Ahi Tuna was to nice to pass up and more corn.

a63efa54.jpg?t=1311113996

708a9f29.jpg?t=1311114076

Saturday Another trip to fresh market put this time I had a plan Strips and Fillets TRex style
Only problem I did not get a pic after they came off the grill. But I will say the grill marks from the new CI grid were fantastic

410dcc47.jpg?t=1311114213

Sunday we decided on Pizza

eafdd833.jpg?t=1311114263

Sorry about some of the pics but their all from the Iphone its just to easy to use it rather than get the real camera out

Comments