Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Forward: a new salt free spice from Penzeys

RRPRRP Posts: 14,667
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just got our new catalogue from Penzeys and they have announced a sodium free tasty spice. Not that it appeals to everyone, but we all know loved ones who can't have much or any salt. Now with that unpaid advertisement :laugh: has anybody already tried it and want to report about it? :)
Ron
Dunlap, IL
·

Comments

• loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Ron:

Got the catalog and am afeard to open it! :laugh:
    ·
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 7,773
    how can you have a seasoning without SALT???!! ain't natural!!!
    Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

"Avoid at all costs that vile spew you see rotting in oil in screwtop jars. Too lazy to peel fresh? You don't deserve to eat garlic." Bourdain
    ·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 14,667
    in a way I do or at least used to...but just last month we "planted" a buddy of mine if you get my drift...some people aren't supposed to have salt anymore before they can't have anything any more... :(
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • Got the catalog, too. Would love to try a sample of it. I got a bottle of the previous "new" salt-free blend, Arizona Dreaming, and I like it quite a bit. Didn't think I would, but it has enough smoke and a hit of citric acid in it. It plays well with poultry.
    ·