Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Had to cook before I lost stuff

cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,395
edited 12:30PM in EggHead Forum
Hot, hot, hot here!!!
Fire built with peach log and wine oak chips.
003-24.jpg

First on, butternut squash. Butter, BGE Maple dust and DP, Pineapplehead.

004-16.jpg

Added calabacita, tomatoes, onion and jalapeno.

010-9.jpg

Chopped and shredded.

014-10.jpg

015-9.jpg

Tiger shrimp, LaBomba style!

011-8.jpg

Then some bartlett pears and peaches with pineapplehead. topped with Kashi pumpkin granola cereal. DELISH!!!

017-7.jpg

019-10.jpg

Happy week to all!!
Denver fest is less than 2 weeks away!!!
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
·

Comments

• transversaltransversal Posts: 719
    Molly, I'm over here feelin good about this afternoons conquests on the Egg.....I read your post and I feel like a wannabee!!

That all looks so good. Mayber one day, I'll be as good a griller as some of the real pros on here....Like you!!

Rained all afternoon here.....but hot as blazes. I think I stopped counting at 6 showers :)
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,395
    Don't undersell yourself Jack. Cooking is cooking. These ingreadients were leftovers from when Kari was here. We went to a famers market and I had to through something together.
    Keep on conquesting! ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    ·
  • brisket30brisket30 Posts: 122
    It looks like you could use some ice cream with that fruit/granola cobbler. Nice ideas and it gives me inspiration.
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,395
    Thought the same thing Ben.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    ·
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Excellent use of the "stuff" - I'm sure it was delicious! Have a great week.... :)
    ·
  • transversaltransversal Posts: 719
    Thank you, Molly. But, it's obvious I have a bunch to learn. I'm fair at the basics, but I wouldn't even know where to begin to put together a mel like you did there.
    ·
  • Super Colorful Cook Molly!! Love a pretty pallet...
    www.finandflame.com

www.oldfishinglure.com
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,331
    WOW! Just WOW!!! Words escape me...and that is rare!!!!! :laugh:
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • eggcellent
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Delicioso Molly ;)
    ·
  • Gee Molly
    Why didn't you feed me last weekend :side:
    ·
  • Very nice, Molly. A beautiful healthy dinner.
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Lookin GOOD Molly. :)
    ·