Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Got #3!

asianflavaasianflava Posts: 313
edited 8:50AM in EggHead Forum
Got a Med today. Bought it from spearguy, met him and his wife today and got to talk about eggs and cooking. We plan on taking this one camping, although I've brought the Lg it is a bit much to move.

IMG_3914Small.jpg

Comments

• cookingdude555cookingdude555 Posts: 1,153
    Congrats! The medium is my favorite egg. You'll love it.

John - SLC, UT

Webers, Eggs, Bubba Keg, Smokin-It #3, Blackstones

• LDDLDD Posts: 1,225
    congrats. I'm still in the "singles" category ;)
    context is important :)
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    Now that is one pretty sight, congratulations on your addition. Now get em going all at once with an onion cut in half or quarters in the lump and you will drive your neighbors nuts. O.K. put some food in one of them at least. :laugh: :silly: :cheer:

Cheers,
    Bordello
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Plz tell me 'bout that oversized thermo :ohmy:
  • BGElovrBGElovr Posts: 83
    That's not an oversized thermo, :blink: that's Big Ben! :woohoo:
  • Sweet!!! I've been thinking about my third too...Two Lgs now - Thinking a small actually.
  • asianflavaasianflava Posts: 313
    loco_engr wrote:
    Plz tell me 'bout that oversized thermo :ohmy:

It's a glow-in-the-dark Tel-Tru, I can monitor the temps from my upstairs bedroom. I had to enlarge the hole a tad bit but it wasn't a big deal.

163688_1824953746723_1326651636_32123913_7202073_n.jpg
  • R2Egg2QR2Egg2Q Posts: 1,656
    Congrats on #3!
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs
    Bay Area, CA
  • spearguyspearguy Posts: 12
    You have a very nice set up there. It was a pleasure meeting you! I will probably be bugging you with cooking tips. It sounds as though you do a great job. We want to try the pineapple things
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Congrats on number 3!! Was that here in town?
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Wow...I see a Flava-Flav marketing tie in :)
  • ShedFarmShedFarm Posts: 499
    Daaaaaang! I'm thinking you could see that thing from the space shuttle! I like it!!
    BJ (Powhatan, VA)
  • asianflavaasianflava Posts: 313
    SouthJerseyEgg wrote:
    Wow...I see a Flava-Flav marketing tie in :)

LOL I never even thought about that.