Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page
for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns
are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders
. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!
Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.
ABT's for B-day party tomorrow...HELP plz!
I want to try ABT's for my first time tomorrow. I am going to a family member's b-day party at 5pm. Here are my current thoughts and a few questions.
- 'half-shell' ABT with left over pulled pork from the 4th.
- dry rub the bacon with more memphis dust which is what I used on the pork
- cream cheese
- wrapped in the bacon (obviously)
Here are a few questions:
1. Does that sound like a reasonable plan? I've never eaten an ABT let alone made one but I've been waiting weeks for a good excuse to pull the trigger.
2. As there anything else I should consider putting in the turd?
3. Is the pork good in there or should I go buy some little wieners?
4. How early can I make those before the party or should I take them over hot?
5. How do I cook these things anyhow? I've heard 350F indirect/raised but how do I know when they are done?
Thanks very much!