Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Neuskes, Nascar

Options
elzbth
elzbth Posts: 2,075
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Kicking off our holiday weekend tonight with brats and watching the race. C'mon Junior! I so wish he'd win tonight....ribs tomorrow!

IMG_2708.jpg

IMG_2712.jpg

IMG_2715.jpg

Comments

• Boxerpapa
    Boxerpapa Posts: 989
    Options
    So if Junior wins tonight, it's ribs tomorrow or it's ribs tomorrow regardless if he wins or not? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    My brother is in Bodines pit box tonight, wish he was doing better. Those Brats have given me a urge for pearls tomorrow :ermm: might have to mix up a salsa or something to smother them
  • elzbth
    Options
    Don't fight the feeling....I've not yet had pearls, everyone on the forum seems to like them quite much. Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed mine (even though Junior didn't win)!!! :laugh:
  • elzbth
    Options
    Had Junior won tonight, let me think....it would have been very special. Oh well, live to race another day! Ribs tomorrow - I just finished rubbing them with yellow mustard and seasoning with DP Red Eye.