Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

"ONE" food item disliked??

124»

Comments

• Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Hoss wrote:L
    ike you say most things not liked have never been eaten prepared properly.
    You are correct about that I hated asparagus until we moved to the CA Central Valley. One of the biggest Asparagus farms was not that far from our home. There is no comparison to the taste of fresh picked asparagus. I can't stand the asparagus that i have purchased here in texas, they taste like iron rust. :sick:
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • milesofsmiles
    milesofsmiles Posts: 1,377
    McLiver n Onions. :):)
  • crghc98
    crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    Anything ranch flavored....
  • Metalhead
    Metalhead Posts: 668
    MUSHROOMS...they grow under cowpoop, on the side of trees, under a moist bit of mold and every other crazy place. People eat em up all the time.

I guess the real reason I don't like them is their texture. It freaks me out a bit. :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S

:S :S :S :S :S :S
    :S :S :S :S

:S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S
    :S :S :S
  • WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    We all own a very fine cooker in the egg..and MANY turn out 5 star dishes....but others insist that loney is great and even have signatures to state such beliefs...the stuff is lilke the bottom of the food chain..and those that have risen to somewhere close to the top insist on making this "food product" popular..blows me away....maybe spam is the next contender...as with may things..if you knew what was in bologna you wouldn't be so quick to eat it..

"Loney disbeliever"
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    I still dig it. ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • WessB
    It's like a 5" thick hot dog......but as long as you like it you are certainly entitled to enjoy it..not for me....back to my chocolate and vanilla analogy..
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Awe Dude,it's just pit beef for us po folks. ;):)
  • WessB
    I wish I could believe as many people "say" they enjoy it...really do..to each his own and certainly no hard feelings or intentions..
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Just funnin with ya friend.It's ALL in fun! ;)
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    I don't like raw green bell peppers either I don't even like them cooked. They don't hurt me but I chose to live with out them. :)
  • Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    Kinda late to the party, but they are my least favorite also.
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Yes, I have been busy. It looks like it was a nice party. Have a good forth. Tim :)