Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

NewEGGlandfest IV Pics

Options
Boss Hogg
Boss Hogg Posts: 1,377
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My wife, Julie and I made the 400 mile trek north this weekend to hang out with some fellow Eggers. Here are some pics.
BigGreeneggPhotos389.jpg
Le Oeuf Vert
BigGreeneggPhotos384.jpg
Crazy Edna (She's not really crazy, just fun!)
BigGreeneggPhotos382.jpg
Dr BBQ
BigGreeneggPhotos353.jpg
Vidalia 1 and Mint Tulip
BigGreeneggPhotos349.jpg
MainEgg, WW Sis, and Florida Grilling Girl (with a ghostly orb that showed up)
BigGreeneggPhotos350.jpg
Mainegg's hubby, Neil and sister Christine??
BigGreeneggPhotos356.jpg
Vidalia and Zippylip
BigGreeneggPhotos351.jpg
Mainegg's son and DIL (sorry, forgot the names :( )
More pics later.
Thanks for looking.
Brian

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Thank you so much for putting names with the pictures.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Boss Hogg
    Options
    Mickey, the pics that I don't know the names for are going up later. B)
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    Brian it was great seeing you & Julie...the wood is being shipped home as we speak, thanks for that...in the pic with Ginny and I is the elusive Carolina Q (Michael). A nice guy in his own right.... :)
  • Boss Hogg
    Options
    Kim, It was great seeing you and the rest of your family. You guys are truly Big Green Egg ambassadors!
    Brian
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    time for the witness protection program, i guess. B)

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    Options

Great photos Brian, thanks for sharing. I agree it is very nice having names to go with them. :)

Blair

• Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    It was wonderful seeing you and Julie, Brian :) My DIL is Jen and the little guy standing in front of her is Brady my grandson :)and Edna is Grill man Dan's mom :)
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Ahhhhh . . . nah I can't say it! :laugh:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    Thanks for the Pearls & buns...that was our lunch yesterday before we left for the airport...btw 6 Pearls fit on a mini grate with 2 on top of the 6...so you can cook eight Pearls at once on the mini...rotate every few minutes while cooking raised direct at 300-325...yummmy...... ;):)
  • Mainegg
    Options
    Well I guess we know who "Q's" favorite is :( and I thought he liked me :( LOL those were good! and I am not a hot dog person!
  • Mainegg
    Options
    To late we gotcha!
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    haha! Julie, you don't know how much I charged him!!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    Nice approns buddy......... :woohoo:
  • Le Oeuf Vert
    Le Oeuf Vert Posts: 512
    Options
    It was great getting to talk. Fests are real fun when you get to put a real face with a forum name. Hope to meet again soon.