Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Bubba Burgers

BoxerpapaBoxerpapa Posts: 989
edited 11:13PM in EggHead Forum
Has anyone tried them? What's the feedback here in the BGE world?
·

Comments

• outrageousoutrageous Posts: 531
    they are not bad for store bought.. nothing like homemade burgers on egg
    ·
  • BajaTomBajaTom Posts: 1,269
    They pretty good. The fat content is pretty high. You cook from a frozen state direct at around 350/375. I season with garlic salt & pepper. Good luck to all.
    ·
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    They are pretty good for a frozen burger :) I do them all the time as a quick weeknight dinner :)
    ·
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    They are actually pretty good, but I think most grilling enthusiasts including Eggheads would agree that fresh handformed is better.
    ·
  • outrageousoutrageous Posts: 531
    great minds think alike B)
    ·
  • Little ChefLittle Chef Posts: 4,725
    They are quite tasty, but also quite pricy! We prefer a hand formed burger with good ol' chuck (80/20), but they are tasty in a pinch. Cook frozen, or they will fall apart on you.
    ·
  • ResQueResQue Posts: 1,045
    They aren't bad, in a pinch. I have friends that swear that the new Steak Ums burgers are awesome.
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    I keep a box in the freezer for a quick meal
    ·
  • Le Oeuf VertLe Oeuf Vert Posts: 512
    I love them. My wife hates then. So......We had Bubba Burgers once. :whistle:
    ·
  • YBYB Posts: 3,861
    I agree with what everyone said.We like them when in a hurry.

Larry
    ·
  • I disliked the onion ones, :sick:
    and the kids and I are spoiled ;)
    now with the real ones :laugh:
    ·