Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s time to kick back, relax and enjoy the aromas of fresh smoked meat as we sail towards summer. Not sure what to smoke? Try Down & Dizzy Pork Shoulder or Smoked Spanish Chicken. Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Two Birthdays & a Farewell

BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
At Ninel's place, we brought a couple Maple Planked Camemberts with, Amaranth Seed (The staple food of the Aztecs) & Honey, Shaved Almonds, Blueberries, Black Pepper, Maple Flakes and Fresh Basil from the garden.

IMG_0312.jpg

My new Shun 10" Chef's Knife is fantastic, the camembert shavings were delicious & the chopped basil a piece of cake

IMG_0314-1.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

On the Maple Plank & The Mini at 400* dome until it was browned & the smell right

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

Here the two birthday girls Bonita & Espe, Bonita & fam. are moving to México city

IMG_0325.jpg

A trio sang all night.........

IMG_0331.jpg

Is there always one in any group?? :laugh: , Marianita & chocolate teeth...I think... :ohmy:

IMG_0329.jpg

Loren had a great time with the girls

IMG_0328.jpg

Ninel next to Loren on the right, cooked some delicious mexican dishes, tacos, tostadas, salsas & desserts, they went fast........Another great night with great friends.

IMG_0338.jpg

Sorry all photos taken with my phone.

JUST IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T HEARD IT...I LOVE IT !!! HERE IT IS:

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND

Comments