Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Two Birthdays & a Farewell

Beli
Beli Posts: 10,751
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
At Ninel's place, we brought a couple Maple Planked Camemberts with, Amaranth Seed (The staple food of the Aztecs) & Honey, Shaved Almonds, Blueberries, Black Pepper, Maple Flakes and Fresh Basil from the garden.

IMG_0312.jpg

My new Shun 10" Chef's Knife is fantastic, the camembert shavings were delicious & the chopped basil a piece of cake

IMG_0314-1.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

On the Maple Plank & The Mini at 400* dome until it was browned & the smell right

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

Here the two birthday girls Bonita & Espe, Bonita & fam. are moving to México city

IMG_0325.jpg

A trio sang all night.........

IMG_0331.jpg

Is there always one in any group?? :laugh: , Marianita & chocolate teeth...I think... :ohmy:

IMG_0329.jpg

Loren had a great time with the girls

IMG_0328.jpg

Ninel next to Loren on the right, cooked some delicious mexican dishes, tacos, tostadas, salsas & desserts, they went fast........Another great night with great friends.

IMG_0338.jpg

Sorry all photos taken with my phone.

JUST IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T HEARD IT...I LOVE IT !!! HERE IT IS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fradBuDVQRg

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND

Comments