Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Y\'all were right & it didn\'t take a year...

Options
Egg Juju
Egg Juju Posts: 658
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
About a year ago I asked the ever popular Large or XL question on this forum. Most of the responses were to the effect of get a large and add a small later for about what an XL would cost. So that's what I did. Almost a year later I couldn't be happier with that advice. The Large Egg is the most versatile and easiest cooker I have ever worked with hands down.

I am eggstra eggcited to tell you that my small is being delivered today!! :woohoo: :woohoo: The CFO(Chief Female Officer) :) approved the purchase and Steepleton's is taking care of me in top notch fashion. I am really looking forward to cooking tomorrow on 2 Eggs at once.

I would also like to add that if you live anywhere in the Louisville area that Steepleton's is THE Dealer to see. In addition to almost being a Louisville landmark they treat me to uncommon customer service every time I walk in the door. I first talked to Allison on the phone when considering a dealer change and she made me eggcited about an egg even though I already knew the answers to the questions I was asking. When I went to the store Anthony made me feel like I was the most important customer of the day even though I was only buying a bag of charcoal and some wood chips. He has consistently been interested in why I like the egg, which eggcessories I like and why, and what I cook. Other places were just interested in ringing me up. I also really like that they stock, yes right there on the shelf, almost every eggcessory, all kinds of wood chips, and Dizzy Pig Rubs. It is so much nicer to walk-in and leave with what you want instead of someone saying I can have that in about a week.

So... thanks to all of you eggsperts that suggested the large and the small. Extra Thanks! to Steepleton's for eggceeding my eggspectations and creating yet another customer for life. Anthony, Allison, & Gunner-- You are all the best! There is nothing like an Egg and there is no place like Steepleton's.

Edit-- Since I wasnt home for the delivery the wife had to tease me just a little by sending a pic from the blackberry. :P

little%252520EGG.jpg
Large and Small BGE * www.quelfood.com

Comments