Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

ping Little Steven

Options
mikeb6109
mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Question for you.....did you ever get your new xl dome?

Mike

Comments

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    No, but I got the maple stuff today. Thank you. I'll wait till they legislate the post office back to work before I send yours

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• mikeb6109
    Options
    no worries. Well today on the egg order they sent me a new xl dome replacement for you......cause i had made a claim for uou so you would not have to buy it. But i guess no one ever went to pick it up so they sent it to me.But my bil is headed back to sarnia this weekend and i could send it up with him and he could meet you on is way up to give it to you.....
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    I'll even pick it up in Sarnia. We are going to New Hampshire this weekend. Are you going?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• mikeb6109
    Options
    sorry for the delay in getting it up to you. No need to send me anything i owed you that stuff and it is my pleasure to do so cause of all that you have done for me! i know i do not post much on here or call uou often but since Sandy has been taken off work for medical reasons i have been busy working and when i get home i normally hit the hay early. plus the job loss thing was a big adjustement and since then i have not been egging very much almost like i am in a slump and cant seem to get the time or exitement to get back into it. but planning on making more time and cooks this summer.
    ;)
  • mikeb6109
    Options
    Sorry have to work and can not afford the trip even if it is close. but i promise i will make it to another fest and cook with you again!

plus i took last weekend off for fishing and this week i am off wednesday and thursday to go to court with Sandy to give her some support during the hard stuff that has to come out so the ahole can pay for his crimes.