Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

A little sompin\'

WWSisWWSis Posts: 1,448
edited 9:14AM in EggHead Forum
Big day today; finally unloaded my most hated vehicle, a jeep wrangler... :angry: I got a four runner and LOVE it! Yea for me!! :lol: :silly: :laugh: We did a simple dinner - unpic'd blue cheese and cheddar jalepeno burgers. For app/side, really good crab cakes and stuffed tomatoes - stuffed'em with diced cappicola and shallots and herb/garlic feta. I love doing tomatoes this way - can pretty much stuff them with anything creative and it's easy and yummy! Happy father's day tomorrow to all eggdads! :)
60ce0808.jpg

Comments

• Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,834
    Shoot!!! Now I am really hungry, I am going to start the small and cook the rest of the sausages.
    Wonder how blue cheese would taste over split sausages? :whistle:
    Nice cook
    Large, small and mini now in Rowlett Tx
  • Nice, Julia. Please wish David a Happy Father's day!
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 6 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 2 Smalls, 1 well-used Mini
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    Nice Julia! you have hated that jeep since you got it LOL see you in a few days!!! YAAAA
  • Austin SmokerAustin Smoker Posts: 1,467
    Creative cook! I wish I could find tomatoes that look as good.

And congrats on the toyota....can't go wrong with a toyota truck. Our Sequoia has 83k on it and looking forward to tripling that!
  • WWSisWWSis Posts: 1,448
    If you like blue cheese :laugh: it would be great on sausage I think! I love it myself...hubby's burger was the cheddar one. :)
    Thanks, Julie! Back to a real vehicle again! What was I thinking?! Here's a pic: so looking forward to seeing you guys... :)
    d5425400.jpg
    Brad, thanks; I am really excited :) I thought I was going to have to have my spine replaced from the jeep! The roads have been especially bumpy in Vermont this year! :lol: :whistle: The tomatoes weren't bad for early season... Can't wait till my own are ready. :)
    hmm showed Neil and he disputes the "real" part of that post LOL says no blue oval... not a real car LOL
    My sister has one and loves it :)
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Yummy tomatoes....going to pick up a 5-gallon bucket of them in the morning. Tomato gravy soon! :)
  • WingRiderWingRider Posts: 326
    Food looks great.
    one of the doctors that my wife and I used to frequent, called jeeps "kidney killers".
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,617
    Don't hate on Jeeps. They have their purpose....its just not on roads is all.

181.jpg

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings