Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Not my mothers Shepard Pie!!

Mainegg
Mainegg Posts: 7,787
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
First of thank you Max for sharing this over on FB. I have been thinking about it ever since you posted it. looked wonderful and it is!
230.jpg
the raws, ground beef and pork, onions, scallions, garlic, corn, green beans, cumin, curry, and glaze of ketchup, balsamic and turbinado sugar and left over mashed potatoes from the other night.
233.jpg
sweat the onions and scallions and garlic, add the pork and beef. stir in seasoning.
236.jpg
add vegis and glaze. Max used peas and carrots, but we have always done corn and beans :)
234.jpg
I was watched very carefully to make sure I did not mess it up! the little one is Dixie (the BOSS) and the one on the hammock is Dexter
250.jpg
golden brown and toasty!
253.jpg
if you are into scoop food this is a must do. thank you Max! also I got batteries for my camera.. can you tell ha ha no cell phone shots ;)

Comments