Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Full Moon & Beautiful Ladies

Options
Beli
Beli Posts: 10,751
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Guess who was the first one to arrive? Tony "The Money" well known by some of you, with a great present a Tequila connoisseur's delicacy, a Tres Generaciones Reposado. He's lost almost 70 pounds and still going down.....Felicidades!!

DSCN7721.jpg

A bottle of Tequila Don Ramón is always welcome

DSCN7722.jpg

A particularly beautiful Full Moon night, here looking rather small between the palms

DSCN7724.jpg

Started the decadence with Maple Planked Camembert topped with blueberries, sliced almonds, amaranth,ground maple flakes, ground pepper & a splash of Rioja. 350* dome 'til browned

DSCN7730.jpg

DSCN7731.jpg

Followed by Alaskan Wild Salmon Burgers which I got at HEB,smoke with Molly's Merlot wood chips and Richard's Senor Beli's Indian River Spice Blend, Italian bruschetta sauce,& the usual stuff. Pulled at 150* internal.

DSCN7736.jpg

DSCN7738.jpg

DSCN7739.jpg

I wonder why this guys always crowd the serving bar.........

DSCN7740.jpg

Believe me I took this one with the tripod & it came out blurred, only thing I can think of is the ethilic evaporation effect.. :laugh: Have a Great day.

DSCN7743.jpg

Comments