Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Something to Say,

Pork Butt Mike
Pork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
When I have something to say I say it. At least I don't hide behind phony names. The post on Crag List and so on. So you know who you are and you have to hide and make fun of my wife and I you keep hiding, your not as smart as you think you are. If you got something to say to me then step up and be a real man, and will love to meet you any time. Or just keep hiding like the coward you really are.

Comments

• WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Mike..the a$$holes will always be what they are...this to will pass.
  • Pork Butt Mike
    Pork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
    This is what I am talking about. I got another E Mail with this link today.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/rnr/2357002823.html
  • GirlyEgg
    GirlyEgg Posts: 622
    sounds like a lowlife not worth responding to.... BUT worth reporting as slander to Craigslist....
  • hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    I hope like hell this sick f### is exposed. That is beyond cruel.
  • Judy Mayberry
    Judy Mayberry Posts: 2,015
    Mike, the link has been removed by Craig's List so I don't know what it said. I met you and your wife at the Sunshine State Eggfest and I'll tell everyone here that the two of you are among the nicest people I've ever met.
    Judy in San Diego
  • hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    It was very mean and obviously posted by someone from this forum, IMO. I hope I'm wrong.
  • Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    PorkButt: You're an awesome cook, and a great contributor to this forum. Don't let one DimWit ruin your happiness, bud! FWIW...The post had been removed before I linked to it. Don't let them pee on your parade. NOT worth it! Chin up! ;)
  • snake701uk
    snake701uk Posts: 187
    Mike,
    It was a pleasure to meet you in Florida. Just don't let an idiot get you down.
    The truth often comes out by itself, later, when you are not expecting it. Let it go for now.
    Andy
  • Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    Mike,

Let me know if he lives up here. :evil:

See you in Novermber and really hope you do a 'Red Sauce' 101 class. ;)
  • Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

Hi Judy,

The post to Craig's List was mean, vicious, vulgar and had no right in being there. It was written by a very stupid and foolish individual who does not know of what they speak. I have yet to have the pleasure of meeting Mike and his wife yet but look forward to the day I do. I flagged the post on Craig's List as being "Prohibited" about a dozen times in a row and it was very soon after that it was removed or disabled. Who ever wrote such malicious, slanderous garbage has yet to learn that what goes around comes around and that their days are numbered . . . somewhere. :angry:

Buddha teaches us that our karma is a relation of cause and effect. What we project to the world around us is how that world is going to react to us. People like this create their own demise, it is just a matter of time.

Blair

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    Wow, not again ! :angry: It's been so peaceful lately. Sorry to hear about it, Mike. I did not see the Craig's list entry, but if they're anonymous, they are certainly card carrying cowards.

If Craigs list will give you the IP address, our guys can track down any member with that address.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Pork Butt, we also met you in Florida this year and you are a great guy. :)
  • BananaChipz
    BananaChipz Posts: 207
    I have no idea what it said (post was removed), but whatever, just ignore it...

Stop with the rant posts on the internet about it. You're pissed.. I get it.. It's just words.. ignore it and it will go away..

Whoever posted it just got the rise out of you they wanted.. If you keep ranting about it in a public forum, it's just going to incite them more...

my .02...
  • Jeffersonian
    Jeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    No idea what this is about, but did your mom and dad really name you Pork Butt Mike? :P
  • TRPIV
    TRPIV Posts: 278
    Seriously... you should be upset at those two!

;) :laugh:

Chin up, Mate. Fools like that abound. If someone want's to do stuff like that, they have way bigger issues than you, I, or the rest of us.

Now... if you need someone to help you speak with your parents about that most unfortunate name, let me know.

That is... unless.. you do have a pork's butt. If that's the case. My bad. :P

Ted