Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

6 Hour Pork Butt & Homemade Flour Tortillas

• GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,157
    Thank you for posting this cook up, Faith. I have already printed it out and it is high on my to do list. Can't wait to try it. :)

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511

You're amazing! ;)
  • Boilermaker Ben, thanks for the idea. I am going to keep my eyes open for a press, but if I don't get one soon I will try your way. Thanks!
  • N/M
  • crunkcrunk Posts: 94
    That looks absolutely amazing!! What a great cook!!!

• Rolling EggRolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    Now, thats what I'm talkin about!!! :woohoo: That looks delicious indeed. Nice pics too. Pioneer woman has it going on. I frequent her site and enjoy it.
  • Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Hi Faith
    Very nice looking meal
    Great job on your homemade tortillas.
    I bet they were amazing :)

• EggObsessedEggObsessed Posts: 441
    I have made this recipe from the Pioneer Woman's website in the oven, before I had my BGE. It was FABULOUS in the oven. Now I can't wait to try it on the BGE with some real smoke going around it. Thanks for sharing! Beautiful pictures!
    Egging with NoJokeSmoke (Bruce) in SW Austin, Texas
    BGEs: XL, Medium and Mini
  • hayhonkerhayhonker Posts: 576
    Those look so good! I have been on a serious taco kick for a few months now. All the food groups in a colorful little wrap.
  • mkcmkc Posts: 540
    Cool! I never knew you could do flour tortillas with a press - I learned to make them from a Hispanic friend and she always rolls them out with a dowel pin. I'll have to try the press next time (I have one and use it for corn tortillas).
    Egging in Denton, Texas
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Faith, I'm licking the screen......and the psychedelic shape tortillas de harina :laugh:
  • CrueznCruezn Posts: 317
    Wow,that looks delicious. I'm bookmarking this one. Thanks for sharing.
  • Hay- Honker! Thanks for looking. Making this dish should help you get over your taco kick, at least for a little while.