Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

was a good week

Options
fishlessman
fishlessman Posts: 32,776
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
didnt take many pics but started the week with my first sebago lake brookie, only hear of one or two a year :woohoo:

002-23-1.jpg

look at the color of the meat :) and no, your not supposed to clean it better than that :laugh:

012-10.jpg

017-5.jpg

had some ham and potatoes, yes its still chilly at times that the wood stove is needed

010-11.jpg

003-12.jpg

later on some ham and bacon scolloped potato casserole

018-1.jpg

steaked of some slabs from a top sirloin roast

020-4.jpg

021-6.jpg

some top sirloin for sandwiches

026-2.jpg

some ham for sandwiches

011-10.jpg

8 pounds of chopped chuck turned into chili

030-1.jpg

just one peep this year, i hate these things

028-2.jpg

one really nice looking brisket

031.jpg

was going good, needed maybe 4 more hours, set the alarm, drank some apricot brandy.

034-2.jpg

woke up to check on things in the egg and see it cold on the counter, had to foil and finish it in the oven :pinch:

035-1.jpg

i feel robbed :ermm: could have taken a finished pic but my finished slices where in the trash after tasting it, i hope someone got the point. dont mess with my egg, has anyone come up with a good way to lock the dome. next week a do over if i find one that looks like that one
fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it

Comments