Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anyone going? BanjoBQue

Options
Hitch
Hitch Posts: 402
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
http://www.banjobque.com/

There is a killer Bluegrass lineup, and it's a certified KC competition. Also, 20 lg green eggs being used demo style then sold tonight after the kids cooking competition. Hope to meet some eggheads there. Kids cook is judged by the KC judges, and they are all doing burgers. Winning team of 2 kids receive a mini egg each.

Comments

• Poppasam
    Poppasam Posts: 440
    Options
    We had plans to but was not in the cards for us this year. Had a great time there last year. the local Egg Dealer did a fine job last year and sounds like they are going full force this year. Great contest and all the Big Names should be there. The Egg gave us a $1000 steak along with a few other walks last year.

Poppasam
    Jus Fer Fun Cooking Crew
    Cancer---HELP KICK IT'S BUTT!!!
  • Poppasam
    Poppasam Posts: 440
    Options
    Jeff with Wicked Q' is the only Egg Team that I know that's cooking there. I'm sure all the Big Boys will be out with the prize money they have.
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Hitch,

I looked at the lineup. I would go just for the music

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON