Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

thinking about Pittsburgh Eggfest

Options
GirlyEgg
GirlyEgg Posts: 622
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My parents are in Youngstown and all the relatives live on the Northside of the 'burgh...is it a big fest?

Comments

• Pepper Monkey BBQ
    Options
    Haven't attended ... but talked to folks at Waldorf this year that said it was growing ... did a great job of hosting and have a hotel arranged where pre/after party can take place. We were convinced and heading up for the first time this year.

Joel M
  • PattyO
    PattyO Posts: 883
    Options
    Yippee. I'm close to the Pgh fest, which is in Zelienople, PA. I am in Beaver Falls. It's a moderate size, but growing. They provide tenting, tables, and plates. Very nice and accommodating. I'll be getting a demo large from them. Meet n Greet at a restaurant, after party at the hotel. Early bird signup ends June 1, use the banner for the registration link.
    And for those coming in really early, you're invited to my house. Where are all you guys located?
  • GirlyEgg
    Options
    I live in Atlanta now, but grew up in Youngstown, OH..graduated from YSU... GO 'GUINS!!! My PGH relatives are on the Northside...Troy Hill... Above Heinz's...

I'm thinking about visiting my parents in Y-town... Zelienople is just over the border...

I'll send you and email when i make my final plans!
  • eenie meenie
    eenie meenie Posts: 4,394
    Options
    Lynn, if you're attending be sure and notify me. I'm going to try to attend.

Glad to see you got your eggs homesafe and sound! :)
  • Jupiter Jim
    Jupiter Jim Posts: 3,351
    Options
    Hi Lynn,
    I'm from Garrettsville Ohio and my father grew up in Alliance. Dad and Mom were always talking about Youngstown. Wow what a small world we live in. They brought me to Palm Beach County Florida when I was 6 months old.
    Jupiter Jim

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• GirlyEgg
    Options
    Wow! I knew i liked you! Definitely a small world!
  • GirlyEgg
    Options
    Ok... I'll be making my decision this week. That would be cool if you can come!
  • WWSis
    WWSis Posts: 1,448
    Options
    Rebecca, cool! I my try to make it home for this too; it would be nice to see you again!
  • PattyO
    Options
    The Eenie Meenie Show! We'll need a bigger venue.
  • greendean
    greendean Posts: 50
    Options
    I am a first year egger and live just a few minutes south of zelienople. Cant wait to go to my first.
  • PattyO
    Options
    Where are you? I NEED an egg friend. I have no one. I'm an only child :-(