Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Freschetta Pizza as per my earlier posting.

Options
Char-Woody
Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Down in the eyes thread I posted a cook of this magnificent (IMHO) pizza on the BGE..I ain't gonna post it again..but I messed up the thread link..here it is.
http://www.freschetta.com
I forgot the c in freschetta...dang.

[ul][li]Frescetta Pizza[/ul]

Comments

• J Appledog
    J Appledog Posts: 1,046
    Options
    Char-Woody, Maybe the egg actually CAN turn a sow's ear into a silk purse. I cooked one in my oven once and thought that it was one of the worst pizzas I'd ever tasted.
    (All this from one with taste buds even)...... J & S

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    J Appledog, maybe it was the brand of beer?? :-) Hey, I even saw the big bus at a local grand opening here of a grocery store..(what else??) Fun Bus and good samples.
    Better in the BGE tho..Try it!
    For that matter, they all are! But sure wish I could duplicate that dough..ask me sometime to print out the ingredients...whooooooooo! Note,, I change to whoooooooo now.

• J Appledog
    J Appledog Posts: 1,046
    Options
    Char-Woody, [p]There is a restaurant at the other end of lake from our humble abode that makes GREAT gourmet pizzas. I occasionally order one uncooked and take it home to do on the BGE. Turns great into a masterpiece. [p]Whooooo do I miss? daBear, that's who! [p]Chow, JCA