Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A new low

cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
001-8.jpg
:blush:
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• civil eggineer
    civil eggineer Posts: 1,547
    I find them dead all the time from crashing into my house and garage. Dang things are as thick as mesquitos around here.
  • cookn biker
    Send me some. ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • elzbth
    elzbth Posts: 2,075
    Wow - that's low???? :unsure:
  • cookn biker
    Heck no, that's way to much! If only I hunted.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

We should all be so LOW! :laugh:

I have never had Pheasant, some day when I am rich and famous I will have to try it. I have no doubts that I will love it. Looking forward to seeing how you cook it Molly.

Have a great day,

Blair

• fire egger
    fire egger Posts: 1,124
    Oh well, it's only money, what else are you gonna do with it!! :S :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    How are you gonna cook it Molly?

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• cookn biker
    Neuburg baby!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • jaydub58
    jaydub58 Posts: 2,167
    Well, at that price, if you wanted to eat pheasant very often, you'd be $$ ahead to buy a shotgun and a hunting license!
    I do agree, pheasant is very good eating, but chukar is better.

:P
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
  • cookn biker
    Not sure if I'll get to is today Blair. This will be like gold. :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    I'll Make 10 meals out of this.....kidding. :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Dang Molly,I thought you had friends with freezers full of pheasant. :ohmy: :laugh: :evil:
  • cookn biker
    I do, just not here. :whistle: :P
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

Only had pheasant once, man that was good. Sure would like to have on done on the egg.

Looking forward to seeing your finished post.

Kent
  • bubba tim
    bubba tim Posts: 3,216
    LC and I are on our way!... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
  • cookn biker
    More than welcome!! ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    That'll be tomorrows cook Kent. It is a tasty bird for sure!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Capt Frank
    Capt Frank Posts: 2,578
    I never knew you could buy pheasant in a market, I will be looking forward to your cook pics! :)
  • cookn biker
    You're killing me Hizz.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Austin Smoker
    Austin Smoker Posts: 1,467
    civil eggineer wrote:
    I find them dead all the time from crashing into my house and garage. Dang things are as thick as mesquitos around here.

Tim, I can find a couple friends and we'd gladly come up there in October and help you with that little "problem" you have!! ;) :laugh:
  • transversal
    transversal Posts: 719
    I'm just gettin turkey down pat!!
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    That's just not fair.

GG