Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

iPad App

PattyOPattyO Posts: 883
edited 7:21PM in EggHead Forum
I took the plunge like many of you, and got an iPad. Are there any "apps" pertinent to BGE or grilling. Tell me your favorites.

Comments

• BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Not related to egging but starwalk is the best
  • I am using one to keep recipes. It is RecipeBook. You can import from select websites and also enter your own.

The thing I like is that it allows you to send a grocery list via email to my iphone..

Works well so far and I think it was only .99

For fun, I am enjoying "World of Goo". It is a fun game and my kids are enjoying that one....
  • PattyOPattyO Posts: 883
    I use File App to transfer my own files onto the Pad. All of my extensive personal recipe collection and a few more. NOTHING personal is on it, like credit card or account numbers.
  • Angry Birds or Cut the Rope if you want games.
  • shubydoobydoshubydoobydo Posts: 115
    Any beg iPad apps yet? How many eggheads have ipads?