Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Waldorf...looks like we are missing a few people

Options
AlaskanC
AlaskanC Posts: 1,346
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Egret??? why is your name not on the list?

Kim & Randy? what the heck??

NatureBoy??

I Leroy and Judy are vacationing, so they get a pass, but.... the rest of you? hmm??

Comments

• egret
    egret Posts: 4,170
    Options
    Hi Melissa!!!
    I wish we could be there with all your family. I see you're bringing along your children as well. We have our inaugural Georgia Mt. Eggfest the next weekend so we're pretty much tied up with that. Heck, you could take a few more days off and head down the road a little piece and be here!! That would be amazing!
    Tell Cho she doesn't have to worry about getting a whippin' this time from ole egret!! :woohoo:
    Have a great time........i REALLY wish we could be there!!
    Luv ya' much,
    John
  • WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    Looking forward to seeing you and your gang again...It'll be here in no time..
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    Melisa, CWM's passing put a serious hurt on our fest going this year, just haven't been able to get the spirit back. We will really miss seeing you and Brent though, have a blast! -RP
  • AlaskanC
    Options
    I know - I am running out of time to get out there and catch a salmon...eek. I hope I have something to cook!
  • AlaskanC
    Options
    I know what you mean. This is our first 'fest in two years I think. Its time for us to get back into it again. I will miss seeing you two!
  • AlaskanC
    Options
    Hahaha - I don't think Cho was worried. She knows she can whup you :)

I am really going to miss you guys - its been way to long. I will have to track you down soon and get my egret fix!

xoxo
    M & family
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Hey Melissa!
    I am getting a head count now of who is coming, and will be putting in my registration soon. Look forward to seeing yall...and taking a break from the craziness.

Gonna be a heavy, far out fest!
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • AlaskanC
    Options
    Ah good - I knew you said you would be there, but I didn't see you on the list of attendees. Of course I didn't see Max there either, but I know he's coming :)

I guess I will stop pouting now :laugh: