Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Waldorf...looks like we are missing a few people

AlaskanCAlaskanC Posts: 1,346
edited 11:08AM in EggHead Forum
Egret??? why is your name not on the list?

Kim & Randy? what the heck??

I Leroy and Judy are vacationing, so they get a pass, but.... the rest of you? hmm??

• egretegret Posts: 4,037
    Hi Melissa!!!
    I wish we could be there with all your family. I see you're bringing along your children as well. We have our inaugural Georgia Mt. Eggfest the next weekend so we're pretty much tied up with that. Heck, you could take a few more days off and head down the road a little piece and be here!! That would be amazing!
    Tell Cho she doesn't have to worry about getting a whippin' this time from ole egret!! :woohoo:
    Have a great time........i REALLY wish we could be there!!
    Luv ya' much,

• WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Looking forward to seeing you and your gang again...It'll be here in no time..
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Melisa, CWM's passing put a serious hurt on our fest going this year, just haven't been able to get the spirit back. We will really miss seeing you and Brent though, have a blast! -RP
  • AlaskanCAlaskanC Posts: 1,346
    I know - I am running out of time to get out there and catch a salmon...eek. I hope I have something to cook!
    I know what you mean. This is our first 'fest in two years I think. Its time for us to get back into it again. I will miss seeing you two!
    Hahaha - I don't think Cho was worried. She knows she can whup you :)

I am really going to miss you guys - its been way to long. I will have to track you down soon and get my egret fix!

M & family
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,378
    Hey Melissa!
    I am getting a head count now of who is coming, and will be putting in my registration soon. Look forward to seeing yall...and taking a break from the craziness.

Gonna be a heavy, far out fest!
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Ah good - I knew you said you would be there, but I didn't see you on the list of attendees. Of course I didn't see Max there either, but I know he's coming :)

I guess I will stop pouting now :laugh: