Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

LMAO. Open invitation for Easter Monday.

snake701uksnake701uk Posts: 187
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Can't beleive it! Easter plans had gone belly up! No daughters, no kid to cook etc. So with a small group of friends we decided to just drink, cook and eat the day away without pressure! My butcher felt guilty about not getting me the kid and has just shown up with 20lbs of another one he went and fetched. So that leaves : -
6lbs beef shoulder roast.
20 lbs Kid.
6 Lbs chicken.
Plus sides and all the rest.
There are 5 of us. No space left in freezer.
So if anybody is near Alessandria Italy during the day, Easter Monday, just reply below and I will let you know how to get here. Food and wine will not be lacking.
Considering my daughter is going to a barbie during the day, we have said to pass by me in the evening for the last round! Too late now to invite serious friends. Freezer space hunt here as well.
Just ment in fun. Time to prepare. Invite is open to all.
Gates are open! Andy

Comments