Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I think I am ready for tomorrow

Mainegg
Mainegg Posts: 7,787
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Egrets ham is in the frig waiting for tomorrow as is the breakfast strata and monkey bread. I cheated and ended up doing the two cakes in the oven :( because when I opened what was left as a pretty clean egg last oct it was nasty and moldy so set it up with a cleaning burn and it will be ready for tomorrows cooks. the cakes are Kim P's rum cake and the chocolate chip Kahlua cake. I used coconut rum and some toasted coconut in the rum cake.
doing roasted butternut squash chunks, rolls, scalloped corn and roasted whole potatoes on the eggs tomorrow also, so most of the eggs will be puffing away.
white and brown eggs are boiled and waiting for our grandson to get here any minute and we will have pizzas and decorate eggs :)hope you are all going to have a wonderful holiday too!

Comments