Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Would like to see more Polls

Options
LDD
LDD Posts: 1,225
edited November -1 in Off Topic
I like polls...

who puts them up.

can we poll for more polls ;)
context is important :)

Comments

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Dude we're getting seven or eight polls a day right now, and you want more. B) I think the Liberals dropped a tenth of a point in the early afternoon one today.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• LDD
    Options
    LMAO.. I was just reading a yahoo article about the polls...

the comments are great!

I'll be happy when the election is over... although that being said... I do enjoy watching Peter Mansbridge nearly doze off in the middle of his questions to the party leaders... haha
  • Little Steven
    Options
    All our good anchormen go to the states. We should be happy with what we get left.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• LDD
    Options
    yes they do...

Mansbridge is a legend I enjoy watching his interviews (particularly with Harper)... it's kind of creepy how similar Kim Brunhubers' sounds like Mansbridge. I wonder if he'll be taking over at some point.
  • Little Steven
    Options
    Man thought we blew the forum up with all this talk of Canadian journalists. Kim Brunhubers' is like the Anderson Cooper of Canuck broadcasting. Really like him. God we can't send another JD Roberts down there ir they will invade :laugh:

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• LDD
    Options
    I've also come to like Even Soloman... the other guy Mark Kelly maybe? I'm not so fond of.

Canadian journalist / politics is probably good bed time reading down there.

Although, the daily show / colbert report usually do a great job covering our mishaps.
  • EgginTiger
    EgginTiger Posts: 101
    Options
    all the good anchormen come 2 the states becuz we drink all day ;)
  • WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    The power company does...just look to the left or right when you're riding down the road...we got em all over the place where I live...LOL