Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OKC Residents

Options
loco_engr
loco_engr Posts: 5,765
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey

I am curious if there is a good sized grocery store
anywhere close to the host motel.
I can not find scallions in this 1 horse town! :( :sick:

Also . . . did it rain today?
aka marysvilleksegghead
Lrg 2008
mini 2009
XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
Henny Youngman:
I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap

Comments

• Desert Oasis Woman
    Options
    Wally world not too far.
    Ku reports it will rain in OKC this weekend. Maybe Chris is rain dancing ;)
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    OH NO MR BILL! :woohoo: :lol: :ermm:

Another rain "enhanced" OKC eggfest!
    :sick: :( :ohmy:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • SWOkla-Jerry
    Options
    No, its not gonna rain....there is a Super Target down the street from LQ hotel...Walmart/Sam's across street. Cya's tomorrow. Chillin with a Dewars tonite.
  • ibanda
    ibanda Posts: 553
    Options
    If you want a full on seafood market try Gulfport Seafood at 8016 N. May. It is a couple of miles south of Everything Barbecue on May Avenue.

The rain, hail and tornadoes went southeast of us tonight. Didn't get a drop in OKC.
    "Bacon tastes gooood, pork chops taste gooood." - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction
    Small and Large BGE in Oklahoma City.