Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hey JL

Options
loco_engr
loco_engr Posts: 5,765
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
wanna trade fer some "donated" :whistle: peach wood?

Peachwood.jpg

It's great to have friends that live in the country! :woohoo:
aka marysvilleksegghead
Lrg 2008
mini 2009
XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
Henny Youngman:
I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap

Comments

• JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Options
    Dan I'll bring what I have but I'm running real low on Simmon wood unlike last year. Have not had a chance to go to our farm up state and get more but will bring you what I have. I got to get up there and get more! :blush:
  • hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Options
    Do you want me to bring you some persimmon wood chunks to OKC?
  • JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Options
    I got plenty for my personal cooks this weekend and a little to give Dan so I'm good. I got to go next month to farm and get another mother load!!LOL If ya got extra you might bring a little for others to try if you get it free like me. Heading to grocery store and buying supplys tomorrow (Wends) and we will be leaving out Thursday morning. Got a lot to pack and sure dreading that drive but its worth it! ;)
  • hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Options
    My wood isn't free. :( How long is your drive?
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    not too worry JL . . .don't cut yourself short.
    I still have a full bag I picked up in Denver last Aug.
    No need to bring me any!
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap