Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cluck and Squeal'd Wings

Options
chocdoc
chocdoc Posts: 461
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Found a couple of packages of split wings for just a couple of bucks. Sprinkled liberally with original Cluck and Squeal and cooked direct on the raised grill for about 50 minutes all together.

5598993422_e873a0ff6c.jpg
DSCN2755 by ChocDoc1, on Flickr

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    That looks good enough to eat :)
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• wallyjar
    wallyjar Posts: 123
    Options
    When do we eat. Good looking chicken
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Kerry,

It looks very good. I am really enjoying the stuff. Prolly no more freebies now eh?

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Options
    The color,or as you say,colour, is beautiful. It must be nice to be able to buy Cluck and Squeal. You lucky Canadians. But we're working on it!
  • Primeggister1
    Options
    Little Steven wrote:
    Kerry,

It looks very good. I am really enjoying the stuff. Prolly no more freebies now eh?

Steve

1. You must be Canadian EH!
    2. Are you trying to make me go bankrupt?
    3. Did you rub the Lamb Chops lighty with Cluck & Squeal the night before....real nice base flavour for Lamb buddy. Cluck & Squeal is just a brand name the All Purpose blend is true to its label. Try it on fish..salmon buddy, stews, soups and much more. You got the skills Steve!

Explore Cluck & Squeal...

Later buddy...lol
  • toquina
    toquina Posts: 94
    Options
    I have done wings a few times the longer you let the rub stay on the wings the better the flavour. Try different sauces with them too. I did a buffalo parmesan garlic sauce who would have thought that one would enjoy wings on the egg better than a fryer.
    e4f896f9.jpg
    57134aa0.jpg