Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Kansas City area dealers

JOJayhawk
JOJayhawk Posts: 27
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I'm curious to find out if anyone in the Kansas City area have suggestions on the best place to buy an EGG in KC. I'm in Overland Park,Kansas and have checked out a few dealers. Some seem to be more helpful than others. I know that prices are fairly consistent so service and knowledge are important to me.
Overland Park, Kansas
XL

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,887
    While I can't help you I do want to commend you on asking here for input. A couple questions to a prospective dealer can reveal a load of info. You should ask "do you use an egg, yourself?" if not ask who at the store does. Also ask about their on hand inventory of replacement parts that are under routine warranty such as the fire box and fire ring. My dealer takes great pride in being able to hand over a replacement piece when a customer walks in.

One other tip off is how are the eggs displayed in the store. Did you have to walk by a boat load of shiny stainless steel gassers to get to a back secluded corner for the eggs or where they predominately displayed? Good luck!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • poolguy
    poolguy Posts: 129
    I am in Liberty, Mo. I only sell the BGE. I always have plenty in stock and WE cook on BGE only.Come up and see us. I do stand behind my products. We had quite a few new eggers today looking and buying.
    Have a Great Day