Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Comments

• jaymag_87jaymag_87 Posts: 108
    Umm...
  • bellwbellw Posts: 26
    My wife wanted to get me an egg table for Christmas, but I opted to build something with more storage capacity. The result is my 7'x6'x2' EGG SHED. Best decision I've made in quite a while:
    YQtk0.jpgpkat0.jpgdlL0C.jpgvqDry.jpg
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    YQtk0.jpg

pkat0.jpg

dlL0C.jpg

vqDry.jpg
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
  • Haha,

It looks like you tried to use my directions. All you need to change is take the capital P out of the first tag so it reads and also delete your semi colons.

Good luck!
    Thanks - maybe I'll get the hand of this one day. I did go from photobucket (alias mission imposible), and used the imgur service. Really appreciate the help. If your ever Amelia Island (Jacksonville) FL way - look me up.
  • That Looks great!
    But the plate setter doesn't look to well supported. Be careful!
    War Eagle and pass the Sauce!
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    WOW! And you've owned your BGE how long? :ohmy:

Great looking shed!
  • Judy MayberryJudy Mayberry Posts: 1,631
    That is fabulous!

Everyone needs a bellows, but how few of us have one!
    Judy in San Diego
    That's what I was thinking. :unsure:
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    VERY PRACTICAL! I would MUCH rather have that than a table.Nice job on the build. :)
    Actually, there are 2 sets of double hooks (made for power tools) as well as the bungy cord. It doesn't move at all. Interesting though, a couple of years ago I broke the plate setter. My fix was to drill holes on both sides of the break, wired with stainless steel wire, and coat with Rutlands Chimney Glue. Been using 2+ years with no problems.
  • smbishopsmbishop Posts: 1,162
    I agree, much better than a table!
    Large, Small, and a LOT of Eggcessories!  Southlake, TX
    I seen what you did. I didn't notice until I already submited. So, what to heck i'll leave it. :ermm:
  • Dimple's MomDimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    Really nice! How great to have so much space for all your eggcessories and also have it be so attractive too. Nice job.