Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Chicken Ranch Is Now Closed

Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,642
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
If you're thinking you would like to visit the Chicken Ranch this weekend to warm up one or more of my "Girls" you're SOL.

Two of the Girls, Shirley Small and Maggie Mini, are going to Salado with us. Lily Large is staying here and taking it easy.

Brinks and a watchful neighbor are in charge of security and will be on the alert for intruders.

So, consider the Chicken Ranch and Coop closed until Sunday.

See you in Salado.

Spring "Head Closer-Downer" Chicken
Spring Texas USA
·

Comments

• Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

Oh crap, just my luck. This is the only weekend I can come down to the ranch and play around with the girls.

If I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all.

You and Spring Hen have a great and safe journey.

GG
    ·
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    :) Have a great time Leroy and Mrs. Spring Hen, party it up and show em what Egger's are made of. :woohoo: Don't forget pictures please.

Regards,
    Bordello
    ·
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    I hope Lily Large has a babysitter. She might just be planning on getting out that keg machine you have and throwing keg party while the Head Chickens have left the coop! :laugh: :laugh:
    ·
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Leroy, enjoy yourself this weekend and don't behave!
    :P :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
    ·
  • Dimple's MomDimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    Have a great time and travel safe!
    ·
  • AvocadosAvocados Posts: 465
    YeeeeeHaaaawwww..... Party at Leroy's Place!!!

Have a great time in Salado :laugh:
    ·
  • On the road at 1:15
    ·