Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Fantastic crowd

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I don't even have my egg yet, but I have been following along on this forum for a while now and I just have to say I think you people are great. The advice, the humour, and even the entertainment value of this site is wonderful. When even a poor "eggless" soul can get something out of it, you must be doing something right. What a delicious place to hang around. Keep it up, please.

Comments

• Smokey
    Smokey Posts: 2,468
    Options
    Gord,[p]You're welcome here! Hope you'll be joining us on an egg soon! Whatever yu cook on, many of the techniques will work. A friend of mine uses a webber kettle (with fire bricks) and can do some good Q! It's more work that an egg (temp and moisture control), but will work in a pinch![p]Thanks for joining us![p]smokey
  • Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    Gord, thanks and your comments are the reason we try to keep it that'a'way. The beginnings of this forum began in Georgia with good old Southern Hospitality, steered by our now departed good friend WJ,"Bill" Miller who lost a battle in surgery last February. This was, and I hope will continue to be a "Family" forum. Welcome to the group and pull up a chair at our table and enjoy...
    Cheers..Char-Woody
    (For some reason I had to post this)

• Puj
    Puj Posts: 615
    Options
    Char-Woody,[p]Well said. No reason to even rationalize the post.[p]Hope all is well.[p]Puj

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    And with you too my friend. You been gone awhile!