Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ruhlman wants an Egg.

Options
Boilermaker Ben
Boilermaker Ben Posts: 1,956
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
This month's Charcutepalooza challenge is hot smoking, and the announcement about the new challenge included a photo and a little commentary about the BGE.

Every month, after the new challenge has been posted, a Q&A session is held on Twitter, under the #Charcutepalooza hashtag. Ruhlman and Bob del Grosso have been active in those conversations, and last night, there was a bit of BGE discussion during the chat. A few excerpts:

TheYummyMummy Kim Foster:
@fritzg @SamsGoodMeats Am seriously thinking about buying one. Why do you like it? #charcutepalooza #BigGreenEgg

ruhlman ruhlman:
i too have big green egg envy #charcutepalooza

BobdelGrosso Bob del Grosso:
@ruhlman I want a big grren egg too #charcutepalooza

ruhlman ruhlman:
i want RT @SamsGoodMeats: RT @fritzg: Also, the BGE is like a brick oven, perfect for pizzas and breads. #charcutepalooza

SamsGoodMeats Sam Hiersteiner:
Also, there is a huge volume of good #BGE recipes, guidance, and information in the egghead forums all over the web #charcutepalooza

Nice to see some influential folks giving love to the Egg.

In other news, Ruhlman got Polcyn to join twitter for last night's chat. Will have to see if he continues tweeting.

Comments