Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I got a package!

Options
cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
One of you have known that I needed a pizza peel. One of you had made promises, for years. Well, forgetaboutit! :laugh:

I recieved a handmade, made of ash, peel that it beautiful!!
I Love it!!
Ed, aka Misfit, made it for me. He even put his brand on it.

294.jpg

295.jpg

296.jpg

299.jpg

I appreciate you Ed, thank you very much!!
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    Options
    Molly, that is so nice. Good things happen to nice people ;)
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • transversalInactive
    Options
    Gorgeous wood work!!
  • Cobra
    Cobra Posts: 110
    Options
    Thats almost too good looking to use. Very nice....
  • cookn biker
    Options
    That's nice Judy.
    This is made on one piece of wood. He also makes cutting boards.
    My heart will be with you all next week!! :(
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • cookn biker
    Options
    You got that right!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    I think so!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    Options
    We'll be thinking of you too but so happy you got a job. We'll see you again somewhere.
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    That's purty special. gawjus.

What an amazing group of people!
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Eggsakley
    Eggsakley Posts: 1,019
    Options
    That is a thing of beauty. Think I'd buy another one and save that one. It would make my heart sjip a beat to burn that baby on a 650 degree pizza stone. Congrats. :) Nice work Misfit.
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Absolutly!!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    Man that is super nice. Where can I buy one?

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• cookn biker
    Options
    Bruce, I thought of that also. I will use it, that's what it's for.
    He makes cutting boards also. Some talent!!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Contact misfit on the forum. Ed, also makes cutting boards.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • thebtls
    thebtls Posts: 2,300
    Options
    New toys, always a good thing!
    Visit my blog, dedicated to my Big Green Egg Recipies at http://www.bigtsbge.blogspot.com You can also follow my posts on FaceBook under the name Keep On Eggin' or the link http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Keep-On-Eggin/198049930216241
  • Frank from Houma
    Options
    Dats Beautimous Molly - miss you next week. See you down the road.
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Bring that with you to Salado :woohoo:
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    Options

Thar's a work of art Molly! Congratulations, I agree put that puppy to use, christen it well! :lol:

Blair

• cookn biker
    Options
    Have fun Frank. You all will be in my thoughts.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Da Kine Green BBQ
    Options
    As a furniture maker/woodworker, I appreciate that example of a way nice peel. What an eggcellent gift. Thanks for sharing.... I need to make one - some day....
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Tony, You are the King of toys! ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Mickey, Won't be going. I'm needed at work. That's a good thing!
    You all have fun!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Options

Very nice kiddo, you getter get cooking some pies.

Don't shoot the sheriff, I mean, don't burn the peel!!!

Kent
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Soon Blair, for sure!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    A fellow Egghead made it for me. He is misfit, and very talented!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    I know Kent. I should be whipping some dough together now. I'll get on that right after work tomorrow!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Beaker
    Beaker Posts: 293
    Options
    Dang Molly...scored one there!
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
    MY GOODNESS that is BEAUTIFUL! :woohoo: How NICE of misfit. :) At least you know SOME of us love ya!!! :laugh: :)
  • cookn biker
    Options
    This is such a special place to meet terrific friends Brian!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    I've been waiting for you.....mine is better than, well, mine/yours. :laugh: :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • elzbth
    elzbth Posts: 2,075
    Options
    Wow Molly - that's quite a peel...a very special gift for a very special person! :)