Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

egg accessories

texegghead
texegghead Posts: 59
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Does anyone own any products from ceramicgrillstore.com? If so, is it worth the money?

Comments

• I have a Woo2. Is it worth the money? Oh yeah! Love the raised aspect of the Woo for the grid, plus can put my BGE stone on it for indirect cooks. Gave away my platesetter. Wouldn't be without my Woo2. Quality construction that will last forever. Personal preference for the Woo2, some people love the Adjustable Rig. Well worth the money. ;)

Also have a Spider. This can be used turned up (for blackening fish) or turned down (for blackening chicken). You will need a Lodge Skillet with the handle cut off for blackening too. Also can use a smaller grid for searing with the spider turned down. Spider also works with my Dutch Oven. I just love my setup. Hard to swallow spending the $$$ to get all the accessories for the BGE, but well worth it!!! B)
  • Does anyone own any products from ceramicgrillstore.com? If so, is it worth the money?

SUPERIOR products at great prices.

HIGHLY recommended.

Spaceman Spiff
  • Bulldog Mom
    Bulldog Mom Posts: 242
    I have an adjustable rig and the spyder!
  • Jupiter Jim
    Jupiter Jim Posts: 3,351
    I have the adjustable rig and spider for my LG, woo 2 for the Medium, Kim woo for the mini (Piglet). I also have a SS grill for the LG and yes it is all well worth the $$$. If you have questions about what you should get based on your cooking style give Tom a call and he will help you figure it out as he is an Egghead. :) The Ceramic Grill Store another GREAT American company. :)
    Jupiter Jim

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• EggSimon
    EggSimon Posts: 422
    If have 2 adjus rigs, 6 oval grids, 2 round grids, Woo Small, Mini Woo, XL Lump reducing ring, Triangle hanger...

every device ist worth the money. Very good products, that makes the egg much more versatile.

A must to have
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Judi use the spyder on Large w/ci (from small)last night and finished off with adj rig for steaks.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    The owner is as crooked as a snake.....Also, he's a really good guy and a great friend. ;) Highly recommended.

Mike
  • I own - Two Adjustable Rigs, Sliding apparatus, Two Spiders, Wok, Couple drip pans and a couple stones.

Everything I have gotten is good and used a lot!!

Highly Recommended!
  • Great guy, great company, great products. I've purchased an adjustable rig & spider setup as well as a stainless grid and various drip pans from Tom and all were excellent values. Lots of great ideas for how to use them right there on the website too.
    Large BGE and a couple non-greenies
    Roanoke TX