Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The phone just rang

Options
2»

Comments

• Gunnar
    Gunnar Posts: 2,307
    Options
    You can't start a day much better than that....
    LBGE      Katy (Houston) TX
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,897
    Options
    Congrats!...though I didn't know you were looking!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Dimple's Mom
    Dimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Desert Oasis Woman
    Options
    YES

insert happy feet dancing here :woohoo:

Details, baby, details B)

CONGRATS
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU.... now tell them you have to be in Texas the 25th,26th,&27th......
    Some days are better than others :laugh:
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• eenie meenie
    eenie meenie Posts: 4,394
    Options
    Fabulous news Molly!!!!! :)
  • Chef Charles
    Options
    Congratulations Molly. Let us know how find it.

Tom

Tom

Charles is a mischevious feline who always has something cooking

Twin lbge's .. grew up in the sun parlor of Canada but now egging in the nation's capital

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Hahahahaha!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • cookn biker
    Options
    I hope that for you also. Send out those positive thoughts about it and stay stong!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Congrat's Molly,

Still in the restaurant industry?

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• cookn biker
    Options
    So, still kitchen work. I'd worked for this owner a few years back. Small crew of 4 and not near as nice, but that's cool. He does have visions of growth. He was one of many I called when I bacame unemployed. Typical employee restaurant, salad bar, deli, pizza station, grill station and an action station. The recipes will not be as challenging, again, it is what it is for now.
    I really appreciate all the care you all show, it touching.
    Pretty sure I'll get a good nights sleep now. ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,533
    Options
    Molly, didn't know you lost your job, glad to hear you're getting paid for cooking again!
    Gary
    canuckland
  • egret
    egret Posts: 4,170
    Options
    Good for you, Molly! Count your blessings..... :lol:
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Congrats Molly!
    I'm not the sharpest tack in da sack and I did not put all the "clues" together until your post. Sorry friend! :sick:
    Hope this will not interfere with your Eggfest schedule!
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Way to go Molly. ;) I'm happy for you! :)