Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

could it really be 2 years ago??!! OT

mad max beyond eggdome
mad max beyond eggdome Posts: 8,134
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
my ever-loving daughter, the spawn, just called me at work....i answer the phone "hi boo-boo, whats up?"...she responds, "hi daddy, i'm not dead" (the funny part was i thought she said, "i'm not GAY", and i said "so what made you figure that out today??", but she corrected me)....i was thinking her anniversary of "dying" was tomorrow, but she's right, it was tonight 2 years ago that i got that call...unbelievable how time flies...been a few bumps in the road the last two years, but as we talked today, she getting ready to schedule her last set of classes leading up to graduation next december (who--da--thunk--it!!!), she is going to be running the sound board for the big shakespeare festival over the next three weeks, and she is otherwise healthy and being a general pain in my ass!!!!

and as we like to say, she is our true "zombie princess"!!!. . .

and as most of you know, it was YOU here on this forum that was a HUGE part of her getting better, helping me get through a very dark moment in my life, and our family surviving a very scary time in our lives!!!! simple "thanks" were never, and still aren't enough here!!

mad max and the spawn

030.jpg

Comments