Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Today's lunch...deelicious

vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
edited 10:07PM in EggHead Forum
Ginny is working today so I fixed me some wings & Tater Tots for lunch....the wings were coated in DP Jamaican Firewalk & coated in Carnivore combo...easy peasy

Tater tots & wings on the small BGE

Tots ready

Wings with Carnivore sweet

Plated on my fancy dinner plates

They were deeelicious

• johnl350johnl350 Posts: 104
    that looks pretty awesome!
  • Simplest cooks always seem to taste the best. Wings and tots both look great.
  • WeberWho?WeberWho? Posts: 2,585
    Pretty looking wings!
  • Great looking lunch Kim, but I think you should change your handle to Vee-dalia. hahaha Your pizza sounded deelicious too! :laugh:
  • Oh yea, I forgot banks are closed today. ;-)
    Looks like I wish I was there.
  • Those look great
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    What a great idea! Who'd a thunk it?

• elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Perfect lunch - love the plate! We have some that look just like yours and use them often. :laugh:
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    ;) B) :) :laugh: :P
  • Kim, I didn't know you were eggpecting Lawn Ranger for lunch. :woohoo:
  • Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    The wings look perfect Kim :)

• Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Man...the inside of your BGE is nice and clean! Lunch looks like it was good.
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    That looks great, I would have to have a nap after :laugh:
  • BigABigA Posts: 1,157
    got me craving wings now! nice job :)
  • egretegret Posts: 4,037
    Dat looks really good, Kim! Never did tots on the egg before.....I sprinkle a little rub on mine and bake in the oven. :(

• PapaBPapaB Posts: 146
    Very nice, Kim. Thanks for sharing.
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,627
    Kim that is just not right.
    Looks so good and I am so far away from my eggs :angry:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091 is one of my favorites too... :lol:
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    so you haven't had bacon wrapped tater tots??? Oh John...I guess I will have to cook some for you at the Mtn Fest.... :P :)
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,421
    Wings look super tasteee, nice color on them. Tots have been out of our menu for about 10 years now, use to eat them often when my boy was younger. He's on his own now. I've been making a hash-brown/potato pancake thing at breakfast...uuummmm... perhaps I could make them in the egg for fun. I know they would taste better if I did. :)
    Thanks Kim.
  • LobichoLobicho Posts: 557
    great cook
  • smbishopsmbishop Posts: 1,253
    Now that is my kind of meal!
    Large, Small, and a LOT of Eggcessories!  Southlake, TX
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Where is the salad and thousand island dressing Mike.... I mean Kim?????