Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

More info on how to win a large BGE

Options
rzrrob
rzrrob Posts: 162
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi,

BBQ Grill Depot has donated a Large Big Green Egg to the Wildfire '97 fundraiser. Most of you may not know about the BGE and I will list the website to go check it out. I didn't know what they were until I got into the BBQ business and they are awesome grills...Ask any EGG HEAD!.

The Wildfire 97 has a schedule of 17 tournaments which 2 of those are showcases. One is the Rising Star in Myrtle Beach and the other is King of the Mountain. Both of these tournaments require the family's to spend several days at a hotel.

The Wildfire is a non-profit organization and your purchase can be a tax deduction. Make checks payable to "Wildfire '97 in order for it to be a tax deduction.

We are located in Windermere, Florida and travel all over the state..

http://www.facebook.com/l/c23f0JHomobSpXVV83Wt2cW66rQ;www.biggreenegg.com

This large green egg retails at $789.00...it will be the last grill you will ever need or want.

I am selling tickets for $5 for one ticket or $25 for 6 tickets. You can email me if you would like to purchase tickets or mail the money to:

Kelly O'Donahoe
837 Grand Hughey Ct.
Apopka, FL 32712

Please don't wait until the last minute to purchase your raffle tickets as we are gone most weekends..

The raffle will take place on March 20th, 2011...

Thank you for your support and please tell all of your friends...

Email me at kodonahoe@thebbqgrilldepot.com is you should have any questions.

Kelly O'Donahoe

Comments

• Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    Hi, Rob. I hope someone we know wins!

Did you ever make the buckboard bacon?
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • Cagey
    Cagey Posts: 86
    Options
    Can you tell us how many raffle tickets are being sold for the one egg? Also, as I do not mind supporting a good cause, is Wildfire actually the Wildfire Safe House program. I get an error using your facebook link.
  • WildfireMom
    Options
    Hi, The Wildfire97 is a travel ball team for young girls who excel in the sport. We travel all over the state of Florida and sometimes into NC and GA. We most likely will sell approx 500 tickets. If you buy tickets to the raffle it will help with expenses for the Show Case tournament in Myrtle Beach...Thanks for your interest and please let me know if you would like to purchase the raffle tickets.

Kelly O'Donahoe