Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

Cold Weather Table Top? Ideas?

edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Looking to redo my Egg table top in the spring. I just used pine the first time and it is already weathering pretty bad. And I sealed it three times. Has anyone come up with top that weathers well in the winter? Tonight it is 22 degrees in southwest Michigan and falling. I do move it in and out of my back screened in porch. And there are about 3 step I have to go up and down in the spring and the fall. No room for the egg in the summer inside the porch. So I need to keep the weight down, if possible because of the steps. Any thought or ideas would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Rich

Comments