Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My photo library

Options
walrusegger
walrusegger Posts: 314
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
So, I've been egging now about 9 or 10 months and of course loving it and am totally hooked. I egg probably 3-4 days a week. I just realized that when I became active on the forum and opened my photobucket account, that I've been keeping a lot of my egg photos there and my personal library is starting to expand. I thought I'd share it in case anyone was bored and wanted to check them out. They're mostly all food shots and some misc pics too. They're all from my cell phone, so the quality is average. I often post these pics to Facebook as well. My friends now call my page a Foodbook page, not Facebook; that I actually post more pics of food than my three kids! Anyway, here's the link if it works, enjoy.
http://s778.photobucket.com/albums/yy64/bwalrath/

Comments

• fire egger
    fire egger Posts: 1,124
    Options
    Very cool, thanks for sharing!!
  • Frank from Houma
    Options
    Nice

In nine months you have uploaded 96 pics to P-bucket. At this rate, in two years you will have just under 400 pics and if you pick up the pace or find other hobbies/interest you could easily exceed 500. Then you would have to flip through page after page if you were looking for an old photo. I know - happened to me.

Suggestion: Set up sub-albums for pics. I have almost 1300 pics in several sub-albums and they are relatively easy to find. I set up the following sub-albums

Appetizers
    Beef
    Bread and desserts
    Breakfast
    Eggcessories
    Pizza
    Pork
    Poultry
    Seafood
    Soups, stews, and Gumbos
    Veggies
    Fishing
    Projects
    Plus a few others
  • foneman
    foneman Posts: 104
    Options
    Thanks for posting your pictures. My grand kids are going to like cooking the marshmallows over the top vent. I never thought of it and will definitely be trying it for them.

john
  • Pepper Monkey BBQ
    Options
    Good tip frank. I just looked at mine and I have 250 pictures of food in my photobucket files (I only use it for this forum). But not a single one is organized in a folder. It's now on the to do list.

JM
  • walrusegger
    Options
    Yeah, thanks Frank.