Hey guys. Just wondering if this happens to any of you and what can be done about it.
I bought a table for my XL a few months ago. It was stained and sealed before I got it, but I added another coat of polyurethane to it a couple of weeks after I got it.
I have noticed that the top of the table turns black. I initially thought it might be mold from standing water so I pressure washed it and added that second coat of poly to it. Turns out, it's not mold. I think it may be soot from the Egg that settles on it during cooks. It doesn't just wipe off either. Last time I had to pressure wash the darn thing.
Do any of you have the same problem?